arrow-leftarrow-rightauthorcalendarcrosspath126Music-fermatarepeat-lfacebookfiltergallerymenuhomemagnifymailmap-pinnotepeoplequote-marktickettwitter

Eagle Works

Built in 1835, Eagle Works was used to make files and refine steel. In 1864 WK Peace & Co left the building and moved across the River Don to a new factory. They took the name of Eagle Works with them and the old site was renamed Horseman Works, later becomming part of Global Steel Works.

The building has recently been renovated as part of the Little Kelham development.

…or show events that are:

…or filter by group type: